Notes that I've found on my way to finishing my one-person show.
1. Don’t sensor or pass judgement
2. Start writing and keep writing
3. Have faith –trust that you will lead yourself out of “the forest”
4. Take the detours
5. There is no right or wrong way
6. Screw grammar and punctuation!
7. Coin a phrase – make it up – keep going!
8. The first draft is from the heart – all subsequent revisions come from the brain (that’s where you revise and edit)
9. Start with yourself – then branch out
10. Give yourself permission