Monday, November 10, 2008

Genevieve

I really am cool. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to realize it. Way back when I was too caught up in being cool and wanting to live the teen romance life, but looking back, I deserved everything I got. I am always reminded of my reign as prom queen. My senior year was everything I wanted, according to a teen romance novel that was such an integral part of my days. I was always reading, everything. Heck, I read Mein Kampf when I was 13. Maybe I was just weird? Who knows, but now I can't even stand to pick up a book. I want to be able to read "grown-up" books, I have a copy of The Art of War, and think I should read it, but there it sits on the shelf.
But I am cool. But something about me has changed, I'm getting closer at figuring out what it is, but unknowingly, I'm still cool, it just happens.